The TIPA membership scheme creates a global and recognizable network of adopter individuals and organizations who have unparalleled access to information about TIPA.
The membership promotes the use of this internationally recognized framework and is open to:
- Individuals who are qualified to perform assessments using TIPA methodology/tools
- Organizations who license the TIPA Intellectual Property and Trademark to perform assessments for commercial benefit
- Benefits of TIPA Licenses and Memberships:
- The formal membership scheme allows members to maintain an ecosystem of TIPA users and stakeholders, so that their needs can be addressed and the latest TIPA updates can be delivered to them.
- Membership allows identification and recognition of individuals who are certified to perform assessments.
- Membership enables organizations to commercially exploit TIPA by offering assessments as a service.
- Enables continual improvements to the TIPA framework and content based on feedback from members.