1. We are a software company interested in using TIPA IP in our products. How can we do this and what are the terms and conditions and associated fee?
You need to become an Consulting Use license to do this. The terms and fee depend on what part of the TIPA IP you will be using in your product, e.g., questionnaires and rating logic, and how your product will be used by different audiences. Send an email with an indication of your interest to TIPA@list.lu and you will be contacted to complete the membership process.
2. We are a company offering ITSM Consulting and Process Assessment services and we are interested in including TIPA assessments in our services. How can we do this and what are the terms and conditions and associated fee?
You need to train employees to obtain TIPA Assessor for ITIL and TIPA Lead Assessor certifications, qualify them to perform assessments and acquire an Consulting use license to do this. Please check the Certification page for information on training and certification. The benefits, terms and associated fee to become an Consulting Use license can be found at https://www.tipaonline.org/membership/organizational-membership.
3. I am a TIPA certified individual and a TIPA Professional Member. Can I offer TIPA assessment services commercially?
As a TIPA Professional Member, you are qualified to participate (if you are an Assessor) or lead an assessment (if you are a Lead Assessor). Before offering TIPA assessment services commercially, your organization needs to become an Consulting Use license of TIPA.
4. I am a TIPA Professional Member and a freelance consultant not affiliated to any external organization. Can I offer TIPA assessment services commercially?
As a TIPA Professional Member, you are qualified to participate (if you are an Assessor) or lead an assessment (if you are a Lead Assessor). However, only organizations can exploit TIPA commercially. In your case, you will need to register your organization (the same organization in whose name you invoice your clients) as an Consulting Use license.
5. Is there a licensing fee to conduct an internal assessment?
No. If you are a TIPA Professional Member in good standing, you can conduct any number of internal assessments within your organization.
6. What about conducting an external TIPA assessment as a service?
Your company must be a TIPA Consulting Use license to offer TIPA assessment services commercially..