The Single Product Use license enables an organization to become the official product licensee of TIPA. This license allows the licensee to develop a single product/software/tool aligned with TIPA for ITIL.
- Deploy/integrate the developed tool in unlimited organizations for a period of one year
- Access to inputs from the core TIPA team at agreed support rates during development/deployment phase
- Right to use the TIPA trademark and logo for commercial purposes
- License to use the TIPA in the software environment (including Process Assessment Model, Toolbox) and access to TIPA material updates
- Listing on the official TIPA website as a software licensee to develop TIPA compatible services/products for commercial purposes
Fee: $ 7,500 per year.
Note: If the single product use licensee intends to conduct assessments then it is necessary to acquire a Consulting Use License as well.Apply for the TIPA Product Licensee
The TIPA Toolbox
Provides 20 tools to perform a standard, structured, objective,