The TIPA Consulting License is a license for commercial organizations willing to deliver commercial TIPA-based services to their customers.
The TIPA Consulting License grants the commercial organization the rights:
- To use the TIPA method and tools for commercial purpose with their customers
- To use the TIPA brand name and image in that context
- To be listed on the official TIPA website as TIPA consulting partner.
- The Consulting License complements the Professional Membership
- The Consulting License requires the organization to hire TIPA certified individuals to deliver TIPA related services
- The Consulting Use License is for the organization (as opposed to Professional Membership that belongs to a certified individual) and is retained by the organization as reassignments occur.
- This license is not required for organizations that do internal assessments only.
$349 for consulting organizations with a revenue up to $1mm USD
$995 for consulting organizations with a revenue > $1mm USD
The TIPA Toolbox
Provides 20 tools to perform a standard, structured, objective,