Benefits of Certification
- Certification builds knowledge and skill in leading or participating in IT process assessments using an internationally recognized framework.
- Authorization to use titles that indicate official certifications, “TIPA Assessor for ITIL” or “TIPA Lead Assessor”.
- Recognition and credibility through listing on the official TIPA website as Assessors or Lead Assessors.
- Access to all Intellectual Property and materials to perform TIPA Assessments (including Process Reference Models, Process Assessment Models, TIPA Toolbox).
- Access to the latest updates of TIPA materials.
- Member discounts on purchases of ITIL, COBIT or ISO/IEC 20000 courses.
- Ability to contribute to further development of the TIPA framework by providing feedback to the TIPA research team at CRP Henri Tudor.
- Official certification as an Assessor makes an individual automatically eligible for TIPA Professional Membership.